Saturday, February 14, 2015

1/2 Way There!!


Elder Benedict and Elder Evans - Companions
Kamusta pamilya mo,
 
    This week has been truly amazing. I went to the temple and did sealings and that was an amazing experience. I was also privalaged to hear from Elder Wilson of the 70 in a devotional and boy was he fantastic. He talked about how the Book of Mormon is the best part for conversion and a key part of that as well.


     I am glad to hear that everything is going well. Meaghen congrats on getting you community service hours if you stay with it, that honor will take you far in school. Nicolas congrats on making the varsity team that is a huge honor and you will keep the varsity golf Evans line going. Mom I have not yet skyped the Philippines yet. That is this upcoming Tuesday and i am so excited. The language is coming along great and I never would have thought that the language would be this easy. But I know that if I stay close to the Lord that I can do anything he needs me to. 


Mom, if you have any Nabisco goodies that you want to send up I have 12 elders here that would love to have some because I know how much you want to get rid of it.  I am in a district of 9 and 76* of them are coming to Bacolod with me. Elder Benedict, me, Sister Schultz, Sis Allegretti, Sis Vonotabua, Sis Marriott, and Sis Lewis. We leave on the 5th of March and it will take us 13 hrs to fly but Filipino time it will take us 2 days to get from Provo to Manila. THAT's CRAZY HUH.!!!!!!!!

 I love being here in the MTC and wow how time fly's. Meaghen my room is great I sleep great and I only share the room with 4 elders all from my district. The food here is great and my branch presidency is everything that I could ask for and more.

This Wednesday is going to be really hard for me, because I have to say goodbye to all the Cebuano missionaries that leave for the Philippines. I have grown so close to all of them and we have all had our laughs. They are fantastic people and I will miss them like crazy. 

So I have a joke for you guys.....
Why couldn't the ocean go to heaven...
Because it was tubig  asin**.... hahahaha
tubig in Illango is Water and asin is salt. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I cant believe that I have only 3 weeks left of the MTC wow it is crazy. I love you all and i cant wait to hear from you. The dear  elders help me so much and gives me more time on pday to write instead of read. SO PLEASE keep dear elder. ALSO, PLZ SEND ME SOME NABISCO TREATS BECAUSE WE WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU EAT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL,
Elder Evans


*I ment to say 6 of the 9 not 76 LOL - Elder Evans
**pronounced "too big a sin" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment