Sunday, March 29, 2015

My First Talk in Sacrament Meeting!!

SO this week was so fast and it was a very good week. This week we have 28 investigators with a date in the next 3 months, we had 6 investigators at church, 13 recent converts, and 11 less active members at church. It was a very successful week because I involved myself in the lessons and I am slowly but surly understanding the natives. 

Life is getting better every day. Ohh. General Conference for us is pushed back a week so that they can translate into different languages so please dont email me about the talks we will talk on the 13th when I saw them. THANKS!!!!

I will send photos next week now that I know that you are burning them to a disc makes me feel better. Life is great though. The mission is getting better and better.

I cant believe I only have 87 more weeks That is such a short time and it is flying by now that I understand some of the language and can speak a little. Yesterday at Church The speaker didn't show up and I had to speak. I was so scared and when I thought I couldn't do it. I got onto the stand and gave a 5 minute talk in all Ilonggo.

I have learned so much and have changed so much only in 3 months its crazy:) I have become less of myself and more for others which is something I struggled with before I left. Also, thanks for the Kid History bit I haven't heard of that in a while and it made me laugh really hard.

The mission is going great I am loving every second and the language is coming little by little everyday and it is so much fun when I can actually share input in the lessons.

 I will send pictures next Monday because I left my camera at the apartment. I love you so much and will talk to you soon and cant wait to hear from you next week.
LOve always,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment