Sunday, May 17, 2015

Back Into Teaching Mode!

Beauty of the Philippines
Hello family!  It has been another great week.  I taught my first gospel doctrines class yesterday.  It was a pretty small group of only like 12 members.  I was a little nervous but I think it went ok.  I taught on the priesthood organization.  Its so much easier now that I can speak the language and I am starting to understand much more of the members and people.

We had a little bummer this week. Our investigator that was suppose to be baptized this week didnt show up to church so we have to wait 4 more weeks.  Our mission president has a rule that investigators need to go to church 4 weeks straight.  He wants to make sure that they are serious in their desire to become a member of the church.

 On the bright side, I am able to share personal experiences now with our investigators because I am much better with the language. Im so
happy!!!


So the pictures of the goats that I sent last week were just because they are just so small and cute and you dont see that everyday.  I just had to take their picture. Also the pictures of me in the pit is some of the service we have been doing with a member.  It was the beginning of their bathroom!

Please let everyone know that I love the emails they are sending.  But, an hour is not enough time to email everyone.  I love you all and grateful for your emails.

Well, that is about it for this week.  Love you all a lot.

Love,
Elder evans
 
My newest "investigator". Baby piggy


So want this "trike" to take home.  We ride these some
times to get to and from places.

Walking to our next appointment.

Local "sunscreen".  Just wear a hat. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. so cool. I Love reading about his adventures and how everything is going. These pictures are priceless. So glad he's doing well!

    ReplyDelete