Sunday, May 24, 2015

Exchanges and a Wedding!!

Beautiful landscape
Hey, 
So this week was a good week. We had zone conference this week and it was so inspirational. This week killed our work because I got the 24 hour bug but I am all good now. Tomorrow we have missionary exchanges because Elder Wade is District leader so that will be a fun experience.

View as we walk to homes

How is everything at home. I am hoping to get the package tomorrow because the supply elders come tomorrow.:) I really need those razors!! I dont have any new pictures but I promise I will next week. Yesterday was a sad night becasue one of my favorite elders in my zone got transfered this morning and I will miss him becasue he was like a brother to me:( 

Some exciting news . . . . . . ..WE HAVE A WEDDING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to witness my first wedding in my life. It should be really neat.  I had a few growing opportunities this week with my companion but I know with the help of the Lord I can do anything and get over any hurddle.
Showing support of local favorite! :)
  I love you all and will talk to you next week. I love you so much and cant wait to hear from you.:)
Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment