Monday, May 4, 2015

Short but Sweet










This week was great. I finaaly got grandmas package.:) !!!!  Thank you grandma and grandpa!  The weather is very humid but feels loike home.  sounds crazy but is really true.

Teaching went great this week and we are now going on member splits.  We had a member help out with the lessons and he did a great job.  I am picking up on the language extremly fast so it is making teaching the investigators easier.

Next week I get to skype with you!!!!  I will be at a little internet cafe around 6pm your time. Make sure you have the computer on and ready at 6.  Since Elder Wade has a different time zone, I might be calling around 6 or anytime after that.  I can't wait to talk with you.

I don't have too much to say this week.  I need to go shopping and then do our washing of clothes by hand, which is really fun, and then we head out to work at 6.  No rest for the busy!!!

Love you guys and make sure you have the computer ready at 6 next sunday.

Love,
elder evans


***Apparently he forgot his cord and camera again so we do not have any pictures this week. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment