Sunday, July 19, 2015

All is Well!


The beautiful view in the area.

Things are going great this week!  We got some progress in some of our less actives this week.  They haven't been to church yet, but little by little they are seeing the importance of the gospel in their lives.  We are working with 10 families and love seeing the progress.

They have farms in the Philippines, too!
So, I know you will be on vaca next week, so hope you and Dad have a fun time.  Tell everybody hello for me and that I love them all so much!!

Things have been getting harder with the "gay rights" issue here.  The other missionaries in my zone have experienced a lot of different situations and are doing their best to share the love that they have for all of the Philippine people and to share the love that our Heavenly Father has for them also.  It does open up your eyes, though, when it is front and center in everyday life.
More fun at Zone Meeting

Elder Cancel is still a great companion.  We are doing really well with the Zone goals and it is great to have such a good friendship when serving.  I struggle now with the food. Having rice for all meals is starting to get tough.  Mom says it is my new challenge to work through since my companion issues from my last area are gone.  HaHaHa! You might be right mom. But I think I will run to a buffet when I come home!

Well, it is time to go play basketball with the members.  I LOVE MONDAYS!!!!  I love you all very much!

Love, 
Elder Evans


No comments:

Post a Comment