Monday, July 6, 2015

I LOVE MY AREA!

I am doing great!  I love my new area.  On a sad note, I heard that President Packer passed away.  With him and Elder Perry gone that means Elder Nelson becomes president of the Quorum of the 12, right?  I wonder who will be the next two apostles called?  I guess we'll have to wait until October.

I said that there wasn't a lot of inactives in this area.  Mostly investigators.  Well, I was wrong.  This area is much harder because there isnt as many investigators.   I am still learning the area and we are teaching mostly less actives.  We have a lot more members working with us then in sagay. 

Sorry I dont have pictures this week.   This area doesn't have anything picture worthy.  It is a city.... sorta so I don't have anything to take a picture of.

My new place DOES have a washing machine so it makes laundry so much easier.  YAY!!!

I have more choices in food now.  Elder Cancel can cook!! :) So I have had chicken and rice too. :)  He is great!

Our new mission president arrived last week and he seems really nice.  The hard part is he doesnt speak very much english, but at least it will help me with ilongo.

The weather is cooling down... and to be honest i love it...:)   There is a ton of rain. It rains like tornados here and its great....:)

I got Meaghen's picture.  Tell her the cupcakes look delicious.

Mom wanted to know what my ward was since they have a Facebook page.  It is the Hinigaran 1st ward and it is great because I dont have to teach.  :) hahaha They are so kind and loving.  As elders we get to post church talks on the page and the ward posts whatever else. 

Talk with you next week
Love you all,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment