Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mom forgot to Post!!

Neighborhood pet
Just helping you see the size of the spider.
*Note from mom* So I do need to apologize for not posting sooner. It's back-to-school time for his siblings!


Hello Family,
Mom, I got your birthday package this week.  I promise not to open it until my birthday . . . . maybe!!

This week was a little tuff.  I haven't been feeling well so it hurt our work a little.  I think I just have a stomach bug or something.  But the mission nurse and I are keeping an on it.  My toe is feeling and doing better so that is good.
Zone district lunch
 Elder Cancel is really great.  He helps out a lot since I am not feeling well.  Plus, I think he loves the extra sleep!  We still do our personal studies and prayers so don't worry mom.  I am not slacking off! ha!ha!ha!

We got more rain this week but I didn't get to enjoy it because I was inside the house.  But I am sure there will be more.

We may have another wedding soon.  One of our investigator families are planning their wedding so that they can be baptized.
Zone group picture before transfers
I am excited to see them baptized.  They are a loving and fun family.
Well, that is all for now.  I love all of you very much.
Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment