Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I'm on the Move!

Hello Family,
 I hope you have had a good week. I had a relatively good week then I got a call from the A.P's saying that I am transferring. My new area is somewhere in  the Sipalay zone. My new companion is Elder Deo. He is a Filipino and apparently he is the same height as me. I have a temporary companion right now and we are at Robinsons in Bacolod. We are pdaying here then later today we will go to our new area in Sipalay.  He is travelling down to Sipalay with me because his companion is there also. Robinsons is like a little mall and where we catch the bus for our ride south and I will meet my new companion in my new area later this week.


I cant believe that both USC and BYU lost their games on Saturday night. Byu was so close. I got a post on my Facebook wall about it. I miss you guys so much and I would like you to wish Uncle Ed a happy birthday for me. I received the Evans package from the mission president yesterday. We had stake conference yesterday and he was invited to join:) I love all the snacks that I recived:) 

Elder Cancel went home this past week.  He will be missed but he will always have a place in my heart. He was an amazing Elder and a great friend!!!  We did a tie swap and I got him to write in my journal before he left.

I will be in the southern most zone in the mision.  It is about 3 hours south of Hinigaran where I just served.  I was told the area is country but I will see. I really dont care as long as I am serving the Lord.

Not much else to report here. I will have pictures next week bc my cord is packed:) and I will also be able to talk more about my new are.:)  Tell the Yeates thanks for the birthday card:)  I love you all so much and can't wait to hear from you soon.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment