Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Week of Miracles!

Hi Family,
Our Kitchen

It feels like I just talked to you.  The week went by really fast.  It started out pretty great too.  I had a miracle on Monday.  Some might not think so, but I do.  Elder Dio and I were at the store last Monday and when we went to the register I knew that I had at least 1000 pesos worth of food and I only had 700 pesos.  When they told me the total I held me breath and they said it was 700 pesos even.  It is pretty cool to know that the Lord is watching over me and my need for food!

We had a really good week with the members and our investigators.  We have 6 investigators and we had a member come with us each day this week.  I love this area.  The branch members are so awesome and so supportive.  Just another little miracle for us.

Living Room/Study Area
There isn't really anything else to share.  I have uploaded some pictures so mom should be pretty happy.  I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment