Sunday, October 11, 2015

I **LOVE** Conference

Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
Hello Family!

I got to watch conference yesterday and it was great!  The three new apostles will do a great job but as of yesterday I have 3 new favorites.  Elder Holland, Elder Bednar, and Elder Renlund.  Those 3 apostles always give the best talks that pertain to me.

Elder David R. Bednar
I am downloading their talks right now on to a flash drive so that I can listen to them when I get ready in the mornings.  It is very uplifting to listen to them.  It starts my day on the right track.

I also loved that the primary sang at conference.  When I was that young I would have been too scared to go up there and sing.  It was hard enough doing the Primary Program for the ward.

Elder Dale G. Renlund
I hope Dad and Nicolas went to the Priesthood session.  That was really good, too.  I loved the talk about "Ponderizing" the scriptures.  Elder Dio and I are doing that with our studies now.  We each pick a scripture from our daily studies and "ponderize" it.  It really helps with our teaching so we can share memorized verses from the scriptures with the members and investigators.

Oh, and mom, I really liked Elder Holland's talk about Mothers. :)

That's about it for this week.  I forgot my cord again so I will send pictures next week.  I love you all so much.

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment