Monday, October 26, 2015

Routine Weeks

Hello Family!!
Brother Bush, me, Elder Dio and
Brother Jan Paulo coming home from church

Things have been pretty routine for the past few weeks.  I have sent some pictures so mom can upload them to the blog.  I am growing really close to the members in this area.  I hope I get to stay here for a while.  I really love it here.

The Trinidad family is really great.  Bro. Trinidad is in the Branch Presidency and is great.  He has a daughter that really helps the missionaries with lessons.  She has a strong love for the gospel and it really helps our investigators feel comfortable at church, when they come.  There is also the Panes family.  They have 4 boys all around my age.  They are always a lot of fun.  They are converts to the church and pretty new, I think since August, but they are very strong.  It's awesome.

Zone picture after District conference.
The day of transfers:)
Elder Dio and I are still doing well together.  We sometimes have different ideas on things, but he at least asks me for my thoughts and feelings on things.  He is the District Leader so he has the final say, but we make it work and this area is progressing really well.  We haven't had any baptisms, but hopefully that will change soon!

Meaghen asked if the Philippines celebrate Halloween.  The answer is no they do not.  They actually celebrate the Christmas season for 3 months.  So I am actually celebrating Christmas right now!  Hahaha!  It starts in September and ends in December.  Mom you would love it!  You could listen to Christmas music for 3 months! Hahaha.

When you walk it bends.. but very strong
This bridge we cross every other day to an investigator's house.  My heart stops a little each time but it is a really strong bridge and it is a lot of fun.

Tell everyone THANK YOU for the care packages.  I LOVE them all and they have been great.

I did have a little problem this week, my ingrown toenail is back, but I think we caught it in time so it isn't as bad as last time.  We didn't get to do a lot of walking this week so we just did 5 lessons but did a lot of studying. Hahaha.

I have to go now.  I have a Zone Activity to go to.  I love you all so much and miss you.  Talk to you next time.
Love,
Elder Evans
 This is a carabo....dont confuse it for a cow..
because it isnt hahaha
Elder Dio and a veiw from an investigators house.

No comments:

Post a Comment