Sunday, February 14, 2016

Blessing of Work!


Alahado Family FHE

Dear Family,

I am super excited for Elder Nelson's visit this Thursday. I got the dates mixed up so its this Thursday not last...:)

We have 2 baptisms scheduled for the 27th and I can start to see the results of my entire mission start to shape in this area. I say that because we got a referral and we gave him a blessing, shared about the priesthood (last Sunday) we didn't teach him the whole week and he still came to church this Sunday:D I totally see that as a blessing:)
Local fishing (snake skin)   :)
So what part of the temple does Grandpa Rimington work in!! That is so cool that he works in the temple that is the first thing I am doing when I get home is become a temple worker because Christie said it is the greatest feeling. Its totally on the top of my to do list.

If you haven't heard, Christie leaves March 1 for Tacoma, Washington for her mission:) I am super excited for her!

Anyway.. Thats all for me. I will have stuff next week because of Elder Nelson's visit:)


Love Always,
Elder Evans
I love the water spots in the Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment