Monday, February 1, 2016

Loving It!


Dear family,
After a lesson w/Julia Jabagat & Sister

I glad to hear that you week went well:) Its always fun to get a visit from the Utah gang even though they are never at the house...LOL!!! I am amazed to hear about the new young mens presidency and I know they will do amazing things to that program:) I'm glad the ward asks about me..hhehe tell them I said hi back and tell Sister Nguyen that I appreciate her sending me Micheal's emails.I love reading about his mission:) So give her a huge thank you for me:) 


A Philippine Sunset
Transfers this past week were emergency transfers but they were not because of me. hehe I have a feeling I will either be training or DL (district leader) so they are just giving me 2 weeks to learn the area:) I don't know for sure:) 





We get revelation during personal study


I love my new area and my companion, although quiet, has a really powerful testimony:) Nothing probably will be able to replace the freindships I made in Tuyom but nothing is impossible:) 






Baptism of Nicolas Pineda
I downloaded more pictures so if you want to check them out go ahead:) We had a baptism on Saturday and he is a very strong RC (recent convert) because before, Elder Barrera (my new companion) said he had a lot of personal things to work out.









Philippine scenery


Not much all is going on but I will let you know next week all my adventures:)
Love you all and I hope all is well


Love,
Elder Evans



I love the view




No comments:

Post a Comment