Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Our baptism on March 26, Maay Panaguiton
and family
Dear Family,

I am so happy and relieved that you received the package.... Where is everything else... the suit and the survivors....DO NOT OPEN THOSE TILL I COME HOME!!!!!!

I am so sad about Meaghen's knee but I know that that will be a fun learning experience. At least it is only for a few weeks.:)hahaha
Me and my friend Mrs. Carabo...
but she is camera shy

You're so lucky you got to go to Disneyland.I want to go back when I get home. :) How is Nicolas doing with junior year soon to be a senior?  hahaha

This past week was ok. The only thing that is bothering me is I am having frustration with some things and so I worry and then I make myself sick from worrying. I guess you know that mom.  I worry just like you! hahaha RIGHT::)

I downloaded more pictures if you wanna check them out.....! 

We are teaching a 7th day Adventist pastor and he has 2 doubts.  One being about the Sabbath..... He knows the book of mormon is true... so we are going to invite him to baptism soon:)

Not much else is new... 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH,
Elder Evans
FHE with the Joame family



Maay Panaguiton and her cousin
 Joy baptized her


No comments:

Post a Comment