Monday, June 27, 2016

Still Settling into New Area

Dear Family,

First I want to tell Maxwell congratulations!  I am so proud of his accomplishment of the Arrow of Light.

I hope Meaghen had fun at girls camp, and I am glad to hear that Nicolas is following my footsteps in cleaning. LOL.  As everyone knows I love to keep everything nice and tidy. ( aka. The garage). Anyway, I hope all is good and I know that I haven't sent pictures in a long time... I will try to send some next week when I have more time. These past two Mondays have been really hectic getting situated into my new area. 

I also had a baptism this past week and I will send pictures when I can and I hope that you are all doing well.

I love you all and I cant wait to hear from you soon.

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment