Monday, July 18, 2016

A New Companion and Baptism!

Chillin by the river waiting for our baptismal candidate
Dear family,

This past week was great. I met Elder Ardern of the Quorum of the Seventy and I have now officially met the whole Area Presidency of the Philippines.

Elder Dio transferred yesterday so my new companion in the Victorias 1st ward is Elder Deumantay. He goes home in October so we are really good friends :)

 I Love it here in Victorias 1st ward.:)

I am starting to worry about going back to school and how to register and stuff.  My mission president and I talked about it and he helped me feel a little better. hahah  but that's the only stressful thing going on right now:)

Selfie after the baptism
We have a baptism on the 30th so I am super excited about that:)

Not much else to report. I saw the movie Zootopia at a members house and I thought it was the funniest thing ever.:)

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment