Sunday, July 17, 2016

Fitting Right In!

3 brothers from Tuyom who are now serving
as short term missionaries
***Mommy note:  This email is from last Monday, July 11th.  I was unable to post it last Monday and then the week flew by and I realized I never posted it.  Sorry to all those that follow.  This Monday, hopefully, will be posted on time. ***










Dear Family,

This past week was a good week although we ran into a couple of problems with our tike driver. He always drove us to are farthest area but he began to be upset because we stopped the service because he was getting to expensive.

Happy birthday Elder Perandos! He is in the red.
Everything is good though.  We have personal interviews with President this week so I will share that to see what to do for transportation.

I am loving my second time with Elder Dio and I am loving this area so much. I have such a strong love for this ward and it will only get stronger as I continue to work in this area.:)

I am glad that everyone is healthy and good. I hope Meaghen continues with golf so when I come home we can have a good family competition.:)

I love you all and I can't believe how fast time is flying:) Not much happened this week. I got to meet Elder McWhorter's parents and we had a great 3 days together because they speak english hhaah. They say I am welcome to come over whenever I am in town:)  That is so great..when the Yeates get sick of me, I got somewhere to go hahah.

Anyway I love you and can't wait to talk to you next week.

Exchanges with Elder Pajarin. He is the finance elder.
I wanna be in the office...... Air-con 24-7.
Tell Dad I have seen highlights of the Lakers summer league because some members had it on at their houses and I am super excited to watch Allstar brake since I will be home for that.  That is so crazy to think about hahaha.


Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment