Monday, July 4, 2016

It's a Small World

Aunt Julie's ward has 3 return missionaries from Bacolod
Dear Family,

I know all 3 of the returned missionaries in Aunt Julie's ward. They are... Left-Elder Martinez, Middle Elder McWorter, and Elder Farie.

Selfie at the waterfall
They were all great missionaries and actually Elder McWorter is here revisiting his old areas with his family and guess what..... his dad grew up in the cool little old town of Canyon Country. I thought it was totally awesome how we have the same childhood city although it is totally changed hahah. 

So the baptism we had was a young man Adrian Flor Abelario and he was taught by Elder Dio and Elder Kim and I baptized him. It was a fun baptism and he is such a humble young man.

I am kinda getting the feel to the area. I somehow get a better relationship with the people faster than the area itself.. weird hahah.

I can't believe how fast things are going here and it only gets faster.

I finally am downloading some more pictures.. sorry it took so long but I am finally situated hahah.
Baptism of Adrian

I have learned a valuable lesson of " LET NATURE TAKE ITS COURSE." I say that because my in-grown toenail, from my eyes, is 100% healed.  :) YAY

Anyway not much else is new. I love you all and hope all is well.:)

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment