Sunday, July 31, 2016

Transfer to Kabankalan


Me and Elder Shumway who is from Hawaii
Dear Family,

Me and JunJun Pobolador reunited from my first area
I am glad to know that the fire is out and our house is safe:)  The firemen did such an amazing job and I am also glad you guys had a fun time in Utah and I can't wait to see them next year. I can't believe its been that fast already:)



Our baptism went through  and I love her so much:) She is so strong in the gospel and I know because of her testimony at her baptism.:)



Anyway I also transferred this week. AGAIN.. I know so fast right.  I am now in Kabankalan which is in the south with Elder Codera:)

I love the rivers and water here
Thats all for this week. I hope you all are ok and I love you so much:)

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment