Monday, September 26, 2016

Isn't It Ironic! :)

Dear Family,

I miss you all so much and I want to wish you all a Happy Birthday who have a birthday in September!!!! I cant wait for General Conference. Here in the Philippines it is October 8 and 9. Its my last General Conference as a missionary it is crazy. SO please dont tell me anything until October 10

I didn't really have anything crazy this week. Because my companion is Zone Leader we had exchanges with the other Zone leader and it was like a flash to the past as I was on exchanges with an american Elder who is 6 weeks into his mission and he is still learning the language and it made me think... "Is that really what I sounded like with Elder Wade?" hahah.

Nothing really happened this week. I love Elder Ibis and I hope he is my last companion. He is so much fun and I have not been stressed yet with him. I love my time here in Fabrica ward even though I'm only 2 weeks into the area! I cant believe how fast my 2 years have gone and I cant believe how close I am to the end hahaha lol. 

I love you all so much and I hope everyone is having a great week. I miss you all terribly. I am really sorry that my emails are so short but nothing is really new hahah.

Love,
ELder Evans 

No comments:

Post a Comment