Monday, September 19, 2016

Nothing New but Time is Moving Fast!

Dear Family,
This past week if I didn't already tell you.. I am back in the North in the Cadiz Zone. I am having a blast here in Fabrica and hope that it is my last area.

Mom, you keep sharing all the new families moving into our ward.  I feel like at my homecoming talk it will feel more like an area transfer then a homecoming. hehe.

I was struggling a couple weeks ago but now I am fine. I am loving every second of my mission but my mission is drawing to a close way to fast.

Not much else is happening over here. One of the brown towls I came with got ripped and torn so I only have 1 left... just wanted to give you the heads up...

Nothing else new here... I hope all is well

Love,
ELder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment