Monday, October 10, 2016

General Conference Weekend

Dear Family,


This past week has been pretty good to say the least. I loved General Conference, there was a lot of amazing talks.

The baptism is not going to go through quite yet because he hasn't gone to church the past 2 weeks. He is a father and the only one of his family who is not a member. Very humble and will be baptized very soon.

I am so sorry about your back mom and I hope you are feeling better. I am so glad that Nicolas is getting involved with the less active priests in the ward... It helps the missionaries out a ton.  You have no idea.

Meaghen you will have some kinks in your game if you haven't practiced for a while, but don't get frustrated.  That will only make your swing worse.  Take it from someone who missed the school playoffs for 2 straight years. :) 

General Conference was so great and I learned so much and too many notes that I can share on an email. I worry for President Monson.  He didn't look so good during his talks but I am praying for him and his health.

Sorry for the short email but we have a lot of things to do today.

I love you all so much.

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment