Monday, November 7, 2016

Hello Family,

Had a great week and everything is great..... (especially because the Lakers won...hahaha).  We had a baptism of Sister Gemma Rose Montebon on Saturday.  She was a referal from one of our memebers and we have been working with her for 4 weeks.

Today we pretty much just have email.....sleep......rest. :)  We do have baptisms that are scheduled for the next Saturdays!!!!  I love this area so much. :)  I don't know if I ever told you my companion's name since the last transfer.  His name is Elder Bagion and he is from Zambales, which is in the Philippines.  He has been in the field for 7 months and we get along great.  I can't believe I used to be that new.  Time flies when you're having fun.

Sorry this is short but nothing much new here.

Love you all,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment