Monday, November 21, 2016

35 Days and Counting!!

Dear Family,
So this week ended fantastic. I got my travel plans and I can not believe how fast 2 years has gone. :) I love you all so much.
 
Nicolas no matter the score of the ACT at least you took it. Good for you brah!!! Meaghen, Congrats on your advancement in gymnastics:) I hope you are just as good in golf so we can have a friendly competition between you, me, Nicolas and dad. :)
 
So Nicolas I heard from a close source of mine.. you are in my room. I hate to break it to ya but if the rumor is true... You won't be there in 35 days. :) hahaha  Yes ladies and gentlemen... THAT IS THE COUNT.  Just 35 DAYS left of my 2 year journey here in the Philippines. :)  I am happy to be coming home soon,  but at the same time I wish I could stay.  To everyone who has supported me and helped me on this journey I thank you from the bottom of my heart. :) 
 
The middle of the week was not good because I was sick from Thursday to Saturday.  To make things worse our sister that was baptized was not confirmed because she didn't come to church. :(  That's the worst feeling in the world.  She was ok with the baptism but being confirmed scares her. JAJAJA

Not much else happened.  If I didn't mention last week I had the pleasure and opportunity to meet Bishop Waddell and Elder Robins of the Presidency of the 70. :) I have been so blessed over my life to meet apostles either here on the mission, at Dodger games, or in random places in Utah. I have been so blessed and no words can explain how I feel when I talk to them. :)

This mission has taught me so much.  I can see so many changes in my life from what I was 2 years ago,  spiritually and mentally. :)  I am so glad I decided to serve. :)  The Philippines is amazing and I hope to  have the chance to return someday!!!  :)

Love,
Elder Evans
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment