Sunday, August 21, 2016

New Companion, New Start!

Dear Family,

Picture from the beach
 I am glad to hear that Nicolas has the YC member position. **Mom note: This is a position in church where the youth are in leadership roles and are in charge of dances/ Youth Conferences and activities.** I remember when I was the young men's YC member for the ward.  It was fun and the dances arent as bad as he thinks. I would know and so should he having been in ASB so..hahahaha


Tree growing in the middle of the ocean


Meaghen may be following in my footsteps soon. I was Deacon and Teacher quorum president. Have her be ready lol.



Anywho... I got a new companion today! I am kinda excited because my previous companion and I had a tough connection. My new companion's name is Elder Fernandez and I do not know, as of now, where he is from but that's ok. 

I am excited to get to work with my new companion knowing that the time is far spent and I have only 4 months remaining...:0

Anyway... I love you alll and nothing new to report:)

Thanks,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment