Monday, June 13, 2016

Normal Week and Transfers

Dear Family,

This past week was a normal week. Normal lessons and everything.  We had zone training this week and as usual I hade a lot of inspiration to use in my area. Everything was going great and then....


****************** WAIT FOR IT *************************


Elder Dela cruz transfered. (I made the gap for suspense.. hahaha.)  I miss him. He was one of my favorite companions. We never fought and we always had a strong unity in lessons. :(  I dont know who my new companion is. I will let you know next week after I meet him.

I am happy to hear that everyone is enjoying their summer vacation.. Here in the Philippines TODAY was the first day of school.. hahaha

Not much more to report other than transfers... I love being District leader. This position is not used for recognition but I seem to understand people's problems more clearly for some reason. :)

The members in the branch are good but the less active members are still hard to help. I can't tell what is keeping them from church because all of the active members are really sweet and kind.

I love you all and hope all is well there in the heat..hahah

Love,
Elder Evans


No comments:

Post a Comment