Monday, October 17, 2016

Just Routine!!

Dear Family,

This week was great,,, We have a baptism next week and an investigator that wants to serve a mission and we have only taught him 3 times....WOW. I may be training a new missionary next week but we will have to wait and find out:)

Monday: We did nothing but sleep and email.. hahah

Tuesday: District meeting, Working in Jerusalem.  Not in Israel but one of our areas. hahaha :)

Wednesday: I was on exchanges with an elder/missionary in the Paraiso area.  **Mommy note:  Exchanges are when they "exchange" or switch companions for the day and work together.**

Thursday: We interviewed our candidate for baptism.  Whenever we have an investigator who has accepted the invitation to baptism we get to do an interview with them to see how they have progressed and to see if they are really ready to accept the gospel.

Friday: Nothing special.

Saturday: Same ol', same ol'.

Sunday: It was the 3rd Sunday of the month and that means missionaries give the talks in Sacrament meeting. I spoke about the sacrament ordinance and its importance of taking it each week to renew our covenants and promises with the Lord.

Sorry that I haven't been sending pictures.  The computuer shop we go to doesn't read my card.  So I guess you will just have to wait.  I'm really sorry about that.

Love,
-Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment