Sunday, September 4, 2016

Short and Getting Shorter!! :)

**Mommy note:  I sent kind of a list email this week and he pretty much just responded to the list.  I am sure a lot more happened this week, but I guess he is super busy with his mission winding down.  :)***
Motivational Refridgerator

Mom:  We celebrated Grandpa's birthday today.  Had a good time and enjoyed Meaghen's specialty cake for Grandpa--Chocolate/ Coconut Cream cake.

Spencer:  I hope Grandpa had a good birthday and Aunt Julie, too. hahah Yep, I remembered them both! hahah

Mom:  Jon Gilson says "Hi".  He misses you and is excited to see you when you get back.

Spencer::  I miss Jon so much tell him Hi back for me.  :)

Mom:  Your dad and brother had church basketball Thursday and the young men did an awesome job and won their game.

Spencer:  I cant wait to come back and play basketball.  :)  Anyway nothing new happened this week. Progressing area and hoping baptisms will come soon. :)

I love you all so much!!!! I am downloading photos now.:) 

Love,
Elder Evans
Fun after church in Oringao

No comments:

Post a Comment